Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (“Toyota”) provided me with compensation and use of a VEHICLE for a short period of time. The opinions I have shared about this vehicle are my own.
Lawd have mercy, check out that red interior! Toyota has done it again with this 2018 Camry. You might remember me raving about my experience in their 2017 model, but y’all, it actually got even better. We felt pretty cool rolling around in this sporty whip… the number of guys who stopped us to compliment it didn’t help the big head situation either.
I left work, scooped up my gal Margot and hit the road. We blared tunes through the incredibly clear (+ loud, sorry Toyota) sound system and had the panoramic sun roof fully open. Margot and I have grown up together and laugh 95% of the time, of course eating the other 5%. You already know it was a grand time.
With all of the jamming to our fav tunes, we also definitely appreciated the safety features: lane departure alert, steering assist and automatic braking for that beloved rush hour traffic, to name a few. I am not my friend’s favorite person to ride with (no clue why, ha!) so I loved all of the backup to put Margot at ease. Also, if you’re anything like me and get a little car sick when you’re stuck in the back, there are rear seat vents! How awesome is that?! Being the short friend who is always stuck in the back, I appreciate it.
Traveling is my favorite thing in the world to do, and my amazing experience riding around in this beautiful Camry allowed me to enjoy it even more. There is something to be said about a safe, reliable… and pretty car. 😉 Hope you all have a fun trips planned over the holiday season, and maybe test driving a 2018 Toyota Camry should be one of them!